Guatemala: Oct. 4-11, 2014
On your trip to Guatemala you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Be welcomed by the local CFCA staff who will be your hosts for the week, ensuring that your visit is enjoyable
- Spend time with your sponsored friend and possibly the family
- Visit the homes and communities of CFCA sponsored friends and their families, where you will learn about their joys and challenges
- Observe the beauty of the people, volcanoes and lakes of Guatemala’s highlands, including Lake Atitlan, one of the world’s most beautiful lakes
- Visit Antigua, the colonial capital of Guatemala
The trip fee is $500 per person. Food, lodging and in-country ground transportation are included. Airfare is not included.
Please register by Aug. 4, 2014, to confirm your spot. If you still wish to register after this date, contact a CFCA trip coordinator regarding availability. Although some trips fill up quickly, spots may still be available. CFCA requires at least 12 travelers per trip and will welcome a maximum of 35 travelers on this trip.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accommodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.