Bolivia: June 1-8, 2014
On your trip to Bolivia, you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Be welcomed by the local CFCA staff who will be your hosts for the week, ensuring that your visit is enjoyable
- Spend time with your sponsored friend and possibly the family. Sponsors with sponsored friends in the La Paz project will see them in Cochabamba. However, La Paz sponsors who join the side trip will see their sponsored friend in La Paz rather than in Cochabamba
- Venture off the beaten path, immersing yourself in the tradition and culture of the local people
- Visit the homes and communities of CFCA sponsored friends and their families, where you will learn about their joys and challenges
- Visit the tropical city of Santa Cruz and the Andean mountain city of Cochabamba
The trip fee is $600 per person. Food, lodging and in-country ground transportation are included. Airfare is not included.
Please register by April 1, 2014, to reserve your spot. If you still wish to register after this date, contact a CFCA trip coordinator regarding availability. Although some trips fill up quickly, spots may still be available. CFCA requires at least 12 travelers per trip and will welcome a maximum of 25 travelers on this trip.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accommodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.
For an additional fee of $300, an optional side trip will be offered to La Paz June 8-11. Details are included in the registration packet.