Kenya/Uganda: Sept. 14-25, 2013
On your trip to Kenya and Uganda you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Meet your sponsored friend and possibly their family
- Travel to subprojects and learn about the potential of CFCA families
- Learn about the realities that face CFCA families, staff and communities
- Be welcome into the homes of CFCA families
- Learn about the diverse experiences and unique perspectives of sponsored friends and their families
- Participate in a short safari tour
The trip fee is $800 per person. Food, lodging and in-country ground transportation are included. Airfare is not included.
Please register by July 14, 2013, to confirm your spot. If you still wish to register after this date, contact a CFCA trip coordinator regarding availability. Although some trips fill up quickly, spots may still be available. CFCA requires at least 12 travelers per trip and will welcome a maximum of 20 travelers on this trip.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accommodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.
Please note: The Sept. 2013 trip will visit the Kampala, Uganda project and the Nairobi, Kenya project. The Feb. 2013 trip will visit the Meru and Nairobi projects in Kenya. Sponsors will have the opportunity to meet their sponsored friend from any Kenya project during either of the trips offered in 2013. However, we encourage sponsors to choose the trip that visits their sponsored friend’s region.