Guatemala: April 13-20, 2013
On your trip to Guatemala you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Meet your sponsored friend and possibly their family
- Travel to subprojects and learn about the potential of CFCA families
- Learn about the realities that face CFCA families, staff and communities
- Be welcome into the homes of CFCA families
- Learn about the diverse experiences and unique perspectives of sponsored friends and their families
- Observe the beauty of the volcanoes, lakes and people of Guatemala’s highlands
The trip cost is $500 per person. Food, lodging and in-country transportation are included. Airfare is not included. CFCA requires at least 12 travelers per trip and will welcome a maximum of 20 to 40 travelers, depending on the trip. Please register by Feb. 13, 2013, to confirm your spot. After that date, contact a CFCA trip coordinator regarding availability. Although some trips fill up quickly, spots may still be available.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accomodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.