Philippines: Jan. 24-Feb. 4, 2013
On your trip to the Philippines you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Meet your sponsored friend and possibly their family
- Travel to subprojects and learn about the potential of CFCA families
- Learn about the realities that face CFCA families, staff and communities
- Be welcome into the homes of CFCA families
- Learn about the diverse experiences and unique perspectives of sponsored friends and their families
- Visit Manila, Antipolo and Quezon
- Visit the beach at Legazpi
- The group will not travel to Zamboanga. Zamboanga sponsored friends will travel to Manila and visit with their sponsors there.
The trip cost is $800 per person. Food, lodging and in-country transportation are included. Airfare is not included. A minimum of 12 travelers is required.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accomodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.