Donate to CFCA
Support the work of CFCA
Offer hope to families living in poverty by helping to support and strengthen our programs with children, youth and the aging in the 22 countries where we work.
Your donation will:
- help a teenager finish school.
- help a mother start her own income-generating business.
- help a family repair or replace a home following a disaster.
- buy seeds so a father can grow vegetables for his family.
- cover expenses for medical emergencies or surgeries.
- help a family with funeral expenses.
… and so much more.
A general donation supports the special needs of families in our programs, provides scholarships to deserving students pursuing higher education, strengthens relationships between sponsors and their sponsored friends, and gives us the ability to fund grants to CFCA projects to develop programs that support and empower families living in poverty.